Sign ups for Session 1
begin at 12 noon on Friday, May 31, 2019.
Click here to Register.
Registration will be accepted only on the specific dates and times listed.
2019 Swim Lessons Session 1 registration opens Friday, May 31, 2019 at 12:00 noon. If you've read through this page and are ready to register, go to the Swim Lessons Store after registration opens. If registration is open and the store still appears to be closed, refresh your browser and/or clear your browser cache.
Swim Lesson Registration Reminders
1. All registrations are accepted on a first come, first serve basis, so register as soon as registration opens to avoid being closed out of your desired class level.
2. Registration for each session will only be accepted during the posted dates and times.
3. Registration will only be accepted during the date and time listed for each session. Once registration opens, if the store still appears to be closed, refresh your browser and/or clear your browser cache.
Go to Swim Lessons Store once registration opens.
4. Registration may not be split between two different sessions. For example, a child cannot attend one week in session 1 and the second week in session 2.
5. You may request a refund up to and including the first day of class. No refunds will be given after the first day of class. To request a refund, visit the Association office, email [email protected] or call 614-889-0922. Your payment will be credited in full to the original payment method. It may take several business days for charges to be reversed.
How to Register
1. On the store homepage, click the Session 1 Swim Lessons link in the teal box on the left. (The session number will change as we progress though the season.)
2. Click on your desired your class level.
3. If you are only registering one student for that level, click Add to Cart. If you are registering two or more students for the same class level, change the quantity and then click Add to Cart.
4. If you want to register another student for a different level, click Continue Shopping and repeat steps 2 and 3 for each additional student.
5. When you are finished adding classes to the cart, click Proceed to Checkout
6. A checkout form will appear on the screen. Please look at the class level on the top of the form, especially if you are registering two or more students. Enter the first and last name of the student or students who you are registering only for the class level that appears at the top of the form. If you have registered other students for other levels, do not enter their names here. Click Continue.
7. If you have registered another student for a different level, a second check out form will appear. Please enter the first and last name of all students for the level number that appears at the top of the form. Click Continue.
8. In the event you have registered a student for a third class level, repeat step 7.
9. Your Cart will appear. Review the information and make any needed changes.
10. Enter your email address, then click the green Checkout as Guest. If a yellow Pay with Paypal button is available, you may click on this to skip directly to Paypal. If the Paypal button is not available, please continue below.
11. Enter your name and other information as requested in the "shipping" area, then click Continue, then Continue to Payment.
12. Check the box agreeing to terms and conditions, then click Complete Order.
13. You will be taken to Paypal. You do not need to have a Paypal account in order to pay! If you don't have an account, use the Paypal Guest Checkout (Pay with Debit or Credit Card) and enter the information Paypal requests. If you have a Paypal account, log in and pay.
14. After you have paid, you should receive an email from Paypal confirming you have paid. However, your information will be reviewed by the Association office to ensure you are a member in good standing (no outstanding delinquencies/deed violations) and that the student(s) you are registering are residents. Once your information is confirmed by staff, you will receive an email to confirm your student or students' participation in swim lessons. Please be patient. The office does not process information until after registration for the session has ended.
Should you need a refund, you must call the office at 614-889-0922 or email [email protected] no later than the first day of lessons. Requests for refunds after the first day of lessons will not be honored. Any refunds will be returned to the original payment method.